It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Thursday, December 1


Women that grab me, that may not grab you

Part LXVII in a continuing series

Both of these chicks have some sort of Eastern Euro flava: Mariska Hargitay from "Law & Order - SVU" and former tennis star Martina Hingis:
























If yer worth a damn in the world of perving, you know that Mariska's momma was Jayne Mansfield, who was the Jessica Simpson of 1962. Where did she get the fucked-up name? Dad was a Mr. Universe from Hungary.

Martina is a Swiss citizen, but I believe HER momma was Czech. I've jonesed on both these babes for years, way before Law and Order. Mariska is my age, and she's still smokin'. But Martina, Hingy baybee, don't ever, ever dye yer hair again. Makes you look cheap, washed out, and otherwise Lohanned...


|

Home