It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Tuesday, December 13


Wanted - to Buy

One Ryne Sandberg poster, circa 1985, put out by Nike, entitled "Cornerstone", which looks something like this:



This is off of a t-shirt currently on sale on eBay. That's nice, but I want the poster. I had it for yeeeears, until wife #2 threw it out. It had gotten quite tattered. It need not be in mint condition, just somewhat presentable. I plan to display it in my new Cub Underground Bunker.

Contact me at ribeyerob@yahoo.com

I thank you

|

Home