It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Tuesday, September 20


As with the Cubs' season....

...the Cub Blog Army stormed into 2005 on an all-time high!!

However, on a cursory pass through my links on the left, I noticed we've suffered a whole pagefull of casulties. Oh well, RIP, boys. If you can't run with the big boys, stay in the playpen. It's fucking TUFF thinking of something to write on a consistent basis.

Everyone remaining seems to have done SOMETHING in the past month.

CALL for websites: if yours seems to be a glaring omission on the left hand side, please e-mail me at ribeyerob@yahoo.com, and I'll get yer butt out there. Linking is Loving, my friends.

Let's all hope and pray that we fucking kill Doug Davis once and for all tonight. Maybe slap a liner off the side of his cap. Mahalo.

|

Home