It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Thursday, June 16


Preston Wilson rumors

Haven't we seen this movie before?

For sure, Wilson's ego is nowhere near as large as His Samness's was, but isn't he a guy who strikes out a ton? Who doesn't play sound situational baseball? Who has always done things his own way? Who makes a ton of money? Who is cash money when 8 runs up or 8 runs down, but has no real reputation of late-inning clutch heroics?

I am NOT in favor of a Preston Wilson deal. If the Iron Shef is just a figment of some overactive Sun-Times writer's imagination, then my wont is to look more towards a speed-and-plate discipline guy.

Just, you know, to get my vote in, as if it mattered.

|

Home