It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Thursday, June 16


The best thing Carol Slezak has ever written

I usually use the space to advance personal agendas.

I don't usually use this space to beg for personal gifts.

Ivy Chat Chuck points out today's story by Carol Slezak which essentially provides some PR for the re-release of "Hoop Dreams" by Criterion, which includes a running commentary track by Arthur Agee and William (you can call me Bill if I can have his $$$) Gates.

Nick, Mike: Father's Day is Sunday. If you see this, make sure to get the one that looks like the one at left...not the cheap one from 1994. I'll pay you back the money...do the right thing for your pops, aiight?

|

Home