It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Tuesday, April 5


Nice on, RD



RD wanted to inform me of a Coca-Cola commercial featuring a roller-skating Brittany Daniel wanna-be. As the Chipster would say, Honesty Compels Me to admit that I wasn't familar with the body of her work, so to speak.

Guess I'm gonna have to watch a little bit more teevee. If anyone see this commercial, please let me know where (what channel, what time of day, etc). These metrics are important in marketing, you know? It isn't an accident that they show greased-up Army guys scaling rocks on MTV at 11 in the morning, or Little Debbie ads on Springer around the same time slot...

|

Home