It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Thursday, April 28


I'm sorry

I have been just devastated with nausea, vomiting, and diahhrea after what happened to Chad Fox Monday night. Dusty Baker is going to Fucking Kill ME!!!

If it weren't for Derrek Lee, I'd probably be on a feeding tube by now....

...ahhh, this is partly true, the Dusty is going to Fucking Kill Me part. I have been teaching class the last few days, so I haven't had the time or inclination to comment on the last few days. Oh, but I shall. Either later today or tomorrow.

You might be surprised to find out exactly WHOM I am blaming for the latest state of the shambles that is passing for the Chicago National League Ball Club.

|

Home