It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Thursday, April 28


Bring yer Daughter to Work day

Yep, today IS National Bring Your Daughter to Work Day, and in what was surely one of the Asshat Decisions of the Year, whatever Politically Correct agency it was that invented the idea, caved in and added "and Son" to the concept. I mean, really, I understand the idea...for years, many girl-children were projected to be nothing more than homemakers, bank tellers, and/or cumsluts. It was nice to show young women that there was more to shoot for, and it's JUST...TOO...PC to include the boys now.

Now, I know that most of you think that I'm just sitting here, with my pants around my ankles, because the office is crawling with pre-pubescent girls, but that is certainly NOT the case. No, sir. I ain't no perv.

No way. Nuh-uh.

Nope. Not me.

Ahhhhhhhh shiiit! Okay, YES, I AM, just sitting here with a big ol running all the way down by my shoes, and I bent over and saw th grabbed the box of kleenex and ran thru them all the way to my n and then her MOM saw me, and need I mention that that bitch is so I'll have plenty of time tomorrow to write as I sit at home with a suspension, with pay. WHOO-HOO!!

|

Home