It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Monday, February 7


Just in case you were wondering

I am currently on double secret probation at work for my excessive internet usage, particularly when it comes to sports-related sites. I find out the full extent of my fate on Wednesday, and in the meantime, and perhaps afterwards, all meaningful updates will have to be done off-hours.

And in order to paint you a mental picture of just how motivated I am about off-hours internet usage, imagine Ken Caminiti's shrunken nutts on the day he died.

If it should happen that I never post again, I guess somebody's raisinesque testes is as good a sendoff as possible.

But that's far too premature: I'll get back on here, particularly as the boys in blue start chucking the ball around, and the boys in orange work their way to the Big Dance.

|

Home