It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Wednesday, November 10


While we wait for Winter Meetings News about Sam-Me

You all don't mind if I turn this site into a portal for Russian Brides, do you?

If you're a man, who spends a little too much time charting the regressive trends of Mike Barrett's Pct of Runners Stealing to his EqA, and you haven't had the time to, say, develop any social graces, I say, Let's Stop Wasting Time!!

It's gonna be below freezing tomorrow here in Chicagoland, and you need a little tummy-warmer for the winter months! You want a gorgeous, hot chick, who has never even HEARD of Equal Rights, and will suck and fuck whenever YOU want, and won't mind at ALL if you spend all of your free time elbow-deep in the sortable stats at Baseball Reference, putting together next year's keeper league team.

Today's Russian Bride, thanks to AnastasiaNet, is Svetlana:




Age: 30
Date of Birth: 4/23/1974
Height: 5' 6" (168 cm)
Weight: 112 lbs (51 kg)
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Blond
Profession: Manager
Education: Technical school
Language ability: E3
Second Language
Third Language
Religion: Christian
Marital Status: Div
Children: Girl - 9
Drinking: Socialy
Smoking: No

Residence: Donetsk, Ukraine

Character:
On character I'm the optimist. Always I go forward. I try to be natural, tolerant. In life to me it was necessary to be by the strong woman, but in soul I'm sensitive and romantic.

Interests:
I love sports, to dance and to read

Looking For Type:
I do not search an ideal. For me is necessary the man, which, really, became my second half, which could make my life happy, with kind and correct heart. The man to which the love is necessary.

Looking For Age:
33 - 45


Dudes!!! She LOVES sports! She wants the man to which the love is NECESSARY!! Whoo!! And, she's an E3! That means she knows enough English to ask you where the bathroom is, but dumb enough to get excited when you say you want to give her a "pearl necklace"!!

How can U lose? CALL NOW!!


|

Home