It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Tuesday, November 2


Barrage of babes

For some reason, the name Paulina Rubio:



is stuck in my head as the girl I wanted to research today. But certainly she does not qualify as "age appropriate". I am very appreciative of all the suggestions thus far.

Here are a few more I found in my travels:


Once, I watched "The Bachelor", and it was the night that FAG Bachelor Bob booted Kelly Jo Kuharski off of the show. That's when I KNEW Bob was Gay. I have already taken the precaution of putting Kelly Jo in the All-Majestic, and Kristanna Loken in my age-appropriate All-Majestic:



I don't give a seamless fuck HOW old she is; she's appropriate enought for me.

Finally, the chick below:



reports that she has trouble "getting with" guys, because every time she has sex, it's so good, her partners propose marriage to her on the spot. THAT tightened my hides....

|

Home