It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Monday, June 14


A rare NBA nugget

Without looking at anything, I am going to name off as many of the next NBA champs as I possibly can.

Rip Hamilton. Sheed. Darko, because he got drafted before Carmelo Anthony. Ben Wallace. Tayshawn Prince. Um. Um. Oh yeah, Billups. Isn't it Courtney Billups? Isn't that his name? A girl's name?

Anyway, the point is, I don't Do the NBA, it sucks big dog dick.

Oh yeah, it's Chauncey. I knew it was something fruity like that.

Where was I? Oh yeah, I don't care. But I KNOW people who DO! Some of them live in MY house, at least ONE of them do, and this person is DRAGGIN' ASS because HIS team is nothing but a bunch of fat, sassy choking whooers.

Look, if Gary Payton and Karl Malone were SUCH great men, they would have managed to win their own rings, on their own, back in their primes. Taking lifelong LOSERS, and latching them along the side of the wagon, in an attempt to carry them to a ring...it's a STUPID idea, and it's biting the Big Shaq Foo right in his fat ass right now!!

GO, PISTONS!!!

|

Home