It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Monday, June 21


Bill Clinton

You all know that I hates me some Dubya real fierce. So, it being human nature, I must confess that I was beginning to forget a little about how I felt about his predecessor, one William Jefferson Clinton.

Suffice to say, it all came flooding back to me last night during '60 Minutes'.

Ducking, dodging, not straight-answering, chuckling, knee-slapping, wrapping himself around his fake-assed down-home upbringing, as if the Rhodes Scholar wouldn't wipe his ass with the whole Arkansas thing if he could.

I could taste the puke in my mouth.

Who ya sleepin' with now, Slick Willie? I'm sure she's bumpy, plumpy, and gots a tounge piercing.

UPDATE: How the hell did we get back to Dubya? I'm talking about Mr. Teflon here, Mr. Cigar Aficinado himself.

|

Home