It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Friday, November 4


What's with the Viking Love?



No, not the Minnesota Vikings, douche.

The Geneva Vikings, from Geneva High School in Illinois, tonight's opponent against the highly hated Morris Redskins. And WHY don't anyone crack down on Morris to change THEIR friggin' name?

As I have said, Whomever Plays Morris is my third favorite H.S. football team. My second and fourth favorite teams won last week, the Black Lung Coalers and Immaculate Conception, who beat Spring Valley Hall in a stunning 1 v. 8 upset in Spring Valley.

My first favorite team, of course, the beloved Corn Hole Trojans, spent this weekend at a couple of beer parties, one of which was busted by the local authorities.

GO VIKINGS!!!

|

Home