It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Tuesday, November 29


John Mabry?

Really? Isn't Larry Biiiiitner available?

Seriously, what can he do that The Crimson Shin can't? I don't want that Ex-Cardinal loser in here. It's like you have an acquaintance, not really a friend, just some scumbag who's always drinking where you're drinking, and if a girl's been with HIM, then it doesn't matter, no matter how hott she is, you don't want to touch her ass with a 10 foot pole, for fear that his dick-crabs are gonna jump on YOU.

That's how I feel about any ex-Cardinal. You've been tainted. Even the Great Al PooHoles can go get fucked, he can take his 150 RBI's elsewhere, I don't wann-em.

|

Home