It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Tuesday, October 4


Bad day in SlothLand

Sox in the Playoffs? Worse than that!

The essential first element for former All-Majestic member Rachael Ray to sleep with me (or any of us), that she not be married, is no longer valid. Damn, y'all, this IS a real tragedy. I'd plunge into that like a bunch of moms would plunge into a "chocolate fountain" at a AYSO awards banquet.

Check out this interview, during a discussion on whether or no "Gogurt" is real food or now, she opines it isn't, but "what you suck at home is your own business".

Mmmmfff!

Great...now I'm gonna have to sit here at my desk for the next twenty minutes or so, waiting for the swelling to go down....

|

Home