It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Friday, May 20


Daddy gots an iPod now

Subtitled: Answering a Meme Challenge

BST asked for people to follow up, so I'll play along.

Here goes:

Q: Total volume of music files on my computer:

936. Daddy gots a new iPod. Actually, it's a refurbished Rio Carbon, 20% more memory for 20% less money. And it's just as cute-n-shiny.

Q: The last CD I bought:

The last CD I'll ever buy, I wager, was something called "A Trip In Trance - Vol. 3", featuring mixes by German wunderkind Leather Angel and British mixmaster Graham Nil. That doesn't sound very masculine, huh? Well, how 'bout I tell you I lied, that I really bought that Lee Greenwood CD, the one with the America song on it, from a Triple J truck stop?

Q: Song playing now:

"Cigarro", by System of a Down. Or, at least, that's the one that keeps playing in my head. They're Armenian. Did you know that there was a Armenian Genocide in the early 1900's, where over 1 million Armenian Christians were annihilated by mostly Turkish Muslims? I guess "System of a Down" is their revenge on the rest of humanity.

Q: Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:

"Silver and Gold", Burt Ives
"Big Time", Peter Gabriel
"Suite Madame Blue", Styx
"Spin the Bottle", Juliana Hatfield (five...minutes...in the closet...with yooou)
"Boogie Oogie Oogie", A Taste of Honey

BONUS:

"Mississippi Queen", not by Mountain, mind you, but by Ozzy. Truly, dreadful.

|

Home