It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Wednesday, March 2


My apologies, one and all

I have been teaching class all week, and as always, it's a one-man do-it-yerself freak show up in here. So for all I know, the Cubs might have traded all of their so-called top pitching prospects for Vlad Guerrero, Billy Wagner, and Jolly Roger Clemens and his mentally disabled children. Hell, for all I know, the Bulls are in the playoffs, and the Bears went out and signed a major free agent.

Ha, yeah, I know, that's wack. Couldn't happen.

Just, you know, until tomorrow, when I get my life back, continue to wear your rose-colored Cubs glasses, and sip yer blue Cubs Kool Aid, because a year without Sam-Me is like a year without bills, baybee. It's all good.

|

Home