It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Thursday, March 17


Karn Evil 9

Something's not quite right about SamMe

The following is part of Samuel Peralta Sosa's prepared statement to the U.S. Congress, March 17th, 2005:

"Everything I have heard about steroids and human growth hormones is that they are very bad for you, even lethal. I would never put anything dangerous like that in my body."

"To be clear," Sosa added, "I have never taken illegal performance-enhancing drugs. I have never injected myself or had anyone inject me with anything. "


Welcome back, my friends, to the show that never ends, we're SO glad you could attend, come inside, come inside.

Right behind the glass, there's a real horse's ass, be careful as you pass, move along, move along.

What's the problem?

- Steroids AREN'T illegal in the D.R., SamMe's winter home.
- Steroids WEREN'T illegal in the MLB until 2004. Non-punishable testing started in 2003. Sosa probably wasn't using in 2003 or 2004.
- So he hasn't injected. Has he taken them orally? Even if we read it very closely, and take him strictly at his word, if he didn't INTERNALLY take steroids, could he have taken them TOPICALLY, via cream or gel or spray?

I can't believe Congress let this stand. Even a small-town rube could read between THESE lines.

C'mon, see the show....

|

Home