It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Friday, March 18


Always on top of the babe-age

Personally I think there should be a federal law against white people singing the blues if they are a) British, or b) not a resident of a trailer court or federally subsidized housing.

But ol' Joss Stone, here, she sings the blues. Now, pictures of her MIGHT be enuf for ya if yer truly desperate. But for the ultimate creemy experience, watch her videos...cause, if I were Dave Otto, I'd describe her voice as 'FILL-THEE'!!

On the radio, you'd think she was a big ol' black woman with Fattitude...watch her on the television box, you'd...you'd...

...what? Well, I CAN'T say. See, I'm puritanical at heart, and I don't allow myself to speak such things about underage girls. Joss isn't legal until early next month.

Then, and only then, I'll let you know what I think about this little home-wrecker...




Oh yeah, one more thing.

No laughing, now...well, fuckit. Laugh if you want. Butt I'm probably going to the show to catch "Ice Princess" this weekend. I'll give you one guess as to why.

Mmmm...skater's butt....

|

Home