It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Monday, January 17


Corrections department








Remember when I said that Hilary Swank is lucky that Keira Knightley was born ten years too late: otherwise; Keira would have ALL of her roles, and Hilary would be showing real estate for a living?

Daaaamn...look at them abs------>










Well, I was wrong. Seems that she certainly CAN act. She already has a "Best Supporting Actress" Oscar, and is probably going to pull down just a straight "Best Actress" for her role as poor white trash turned chick boxer in the latest Clint Eastwood flick.





Sorry, Hilary. I'll shut up now.





|

Home