It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Wednesday, December 15


Giving thanks this holiday season

In my attempts to fully emulate one of my web idols, the Sports Guy, I have been out the last couple of days with a bad back.

I just want to briefly give thanks to a couple of wonderful guys...first of all, to the Hawk from the Coven, who saved me from CubsTalk, who gave me the moniker The Uncouth Sloth, and who recently sent me the ratemycameltoe site I featured.

Next, I want to thank ajsacki, who sent me a whole passel of cameltoes for breakfast this morning. God bless both of you fine men.



Thru jeans...the way the Toe should be seen.

|

Home