It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Tuesday, December 28


American Idol

Sammy Sosa?

Or Kelly Clarkson? I know which way I'm leaning, myself.

Last Fearless prediction for 2004: The Sammy Sosa caper will stretch on even longer than the Boras/Maddux hostage seige last winter, but eventually the trade will go down, leaving us with a batting order as such:

2B - Todd Walker
SS - Nomahhhh Gahceeapah-ra
3B - Aramis Ramirez
RF - Magglio Ordonez
1B - Derrek Lee
LF - Cliff Floyd
CF - Corey Patterson
C - Michael Barrett

With this lineup, there will be days when homers will leave the yard. There will be days when this lineup refuses to establish any baserunners.

I'm through waiting for Carlos Beltran. I can't possibly count on it happening. I will assume it will be fine for Cubs management to see him employed outside the division, to a New York or LA based team.


|

Home