It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Friday, October 8


Playoff baseball?

No. Nooooooo. I'm a Cub fan, and I could give a shit less about everyone else. My season begins again after November 1st, when guys can get traded and the best and brightest minds can tear themselves from "El Adventuras Homoeroticas del Alex y Derek", to offer their opinions on just who in the fuck in America is going to wake up one morning, and say, "Yes, I must have Sammy Peralta Sosa!"



So while I decide whether or not it is a bad thing to admit that I have in fact rubbed one out on this pic of Michelle Nickelodeon, you all have a great weekend, aloha.

|

Home