It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Thursday, October 21


History was made last night



And I wouldn't watch it.

I watched to see the Sawx knock out that fuckstick Kevin Brown, and one thought came to my head:

"They are gonna blow it, it's going to make Bartman seem like a paper cut, and I'm not going to stay up and watch it."

So I went to bed, and I fired up the ol' computer this morning fully expecting to read how somehow, someway, the evil Steinbrenners came all the way back from an early 8-1 deficit, to win going away. But that didn't happen, and we were alive to see a team come back from a 3-0 deficit to win a pennant. You gotta figure that if the Red Sox could somehow lift themselves above the Yankees after 80 years, that whomever they face in the World Series is not going to be a problem.

Of course, we should have a vested interest in this. If Boston can lift ITS curse, then shouldn't we be able to lift OURS? I'm just saying....

|

Home