It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Friday, October 29


High School Football



Dunlap (5-4) at Coal City (8-1)
Mendota (6-3) at Momence (8-1)

The winners meet next week in the Illinois class 4A playoffs.

UPDATE - The Coalers shut down Dunlap, and surprise of surprises, the Trojans picked off 5 passes, shoved the option down their throats, and swamped Momence 29-13! The Party's at my hizz-ouse Friday night...

That would be SO cool...who the hell do I sit with? My wife and my neighbors, cheering on my son's team...or the old Alma mater, with all the guys I went to high school with?

I can't even wear a Ray Rayner-esque outfit, because green and purple just DON'T GO!


|

Home