It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Wednesday, September 29


Last night's game just makes things infinitely more difficult

Guess I can rescind my vote for Greg Maddux - team MVP.

I grip my bat
swinging from my heels
and I pop it up

All my jacks
blown back by the breeze and
drop into their gloves

Dust in the wind
all we are is dust in the wind.

Same old Cubs
nothing here can save us
from our annual bust

All we do
never matches the situation
though we refuse to adjust

Dust in the wind
all we are is dust in the wind


|

Home