It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Friday, September 10


Desipio and the Panic Button

Well, I did it. Out on Desipio today, I mashed down the big red Panic Button that has been blinking in front of me for weeks.

It's over. There is no chance. I can read the standings, and we are only a game behind as things stand now. But this was the biggest series of the year, Dusty plays the scrubs, and they rolled over and showed their bellies.



Surrender.

Game over. Turn around, and go back, to your miserable little lives.

|

Home