It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Friday, September 17


Cesar Tovar

It really isn't "happy cesar tovar". Just "cesar tovar". Well, it isn't Cesar Tovar, either. Cesar Tovar, of course, was a Minnesota Twin.



I guess what I am trying to do here is segue into a pic of Ivy Chat Chuck's favorite Jewish-American Princess, the pre-stoned Yasmine Bleeth.



I want a horny little Jewish Princess, with titanic tits, and sandblasted zits.

UPDATE: For Carlos Zambrano's Dad, Lindsey Vuolo, hott Jewish Princess #3:



Good call, Dad...I ain't no anti-Semite.

|

Home