It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Tuesday, July 6


Spider-man...Spider-man

Saw Spiderman-2 yesterday, and it was really very good. I'll give it 4 stars, even.

What I appreciated about it, was that they dealt with the whole "What if my friends and girlfriend find out about me?" question pretty well, I think.

What my son appreciated about it, and I'll have to go along somewhat with him, was Kirsten Dunst.



Kirsten Dunst courtesy realm-o-tigger.com

You know I like da young stuff, and Kirsten certainly qualifies, even though she is (get ready for it) a little TOO young looking for me.

I know, amazing, isn't it? How can someone be TOO young? I can't explain it. She really doesn't get it done, for me.

Maybe she does for you. Enjoy!

|

Home