It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Monday, July 12


Food Shit List

Stolen with malice from BST:

Foods I will NOT eat:

1) Okra
2) Cauliflower
3) Lima beans, and Them yellow wax beans
4) Fried eggs
5) Tuna or any other 'fishy', oily fish
6) My mom's baked beans
7) Liver
8) Licorice
9) Peeps
10) Grits (which is why my application to the 'Good Ol' Southern Boys Association' has been rejected.

Five foods I eat only at gunpoint:
1) Green beans
2) Cucumbers
3) Tomato soup
4) Stringy-assed pot roast
5) Dark meat (poultry)

|

Home