It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Tuesday, May 11


Oh yeah, I left out the most important one for today:

Patterson AND Angel Guzman AND Francis Beltran...or Carlos Beltran?

I mean, good lord. You got Beltran playing center and batting third. Sosa 4th, Alou 5th, Ramirez 6th, Lee 2nd until Grud comes back, then 7th...you somehow concoct a way to keep Clement another year or two.

I would not want to throw Francis Beltran in here, myself, in fact I would try to get KC to accept another relief prospect. It just rhymed with "Carlos Beltran" in the "what-if" scenario.

|

Home