It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Wednesday, April 28


Thank you, sir, may I have another?

Brandon Webb IS good. Why can't WE ever have a pitcher come up and pitch for US like that...

...just kidding.

I didn't watch. I had to debug my kid's computer. It was taking over 90 seconds every time his mouse was clicked, and he was whining about needing a new one.

Well, after using Ad-Aware to clear out over 1,300 files, processes, and other shitty things that he either downloaded or downloaded themselves, now he has a nice normal computer again. Of course, that process took me nearly two hours, most of that simply waiting for shit to happen after I clicked.

I gave him the lecture for the umpteenth time, that when stuff starts getting slow, that's the time to go in and do some housekeeping. No, like everything else, he'd rather wait until the last possible second, then expect me to ride in like the 2nd Cavalry and save the day.

I do have to give da mad props and respect to Lavasoft, you crazee buncha Swedes. AdAware is now a part of my daily routine, just like shitting, shaving and showering, tho not in that particular order.

I'm trying to avoid overreacting by avoiding the topic altogether. I hate it, just hate it, when we get blown out twice in a row. It is impossible for me to see the silver lining, impossible to see any enduring qualities that suggest that this team is destined for Eternal Blessed Greatness. Oh yea, two days hence, we looked like world-beaters, against the scourge of the earth. Against what appears to be a rather unbalanced outfit in Phoenix, we can't put the bat on the ball, and our Latino Heat fizzles like cheap salsa from Noo York City!

Hopefully the great hitting minds currently employed as Cubs coaches are reminding our batsmen of the importance of making contact with the ball, even, God forbid, at the expense of sending it great distances.

I'm TRYING REAL HARD to prove myself as a man of great character, wisdom, patience, and perspective, and I'm biting my tounge til' it bleeds right now. Two losses aren't reason to panic. Right?

Right?

Them fuckers better not lose to Casey fucking Diagle, little Jennie Finch sniffin' bitch.

|

Home