It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Tuesday, April 13


I think you all know where I was last week



Courtesy Mico Media

And, with apologies to Alice Cooper:

Sweat forms on my face and hands
Sweat forms from the ups and downs
Amanda Barnes without any threads
She's a girl and I'm a man

She's eighteen
And I just know what I want
Eighteen
I sure do know what I want
Eighteen
She won't get away
I waited so long for this day
I'll bust a nut in her face
Oh yeah

She got a baby's face and a dancer's legs
Took eighteen years to get this far
She Don't know what I'm talkin' about
She can't see my woody about to sprout
Cause she's

Eighteen
I could tap that every day
Eighteen
I think we ALL feel the same way
Eighteen
Waited so long for this day
Yeah!



|

Home