It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Wednesday, March 3


Why am I doing this?

Brittany Snow, from NBC's "American Dreams":



She's 17 going on 18, and that might get you 20, so I'll withhold any further comment.

In case you're wondering what the hell I've been doing, chasing down JPGs of pretty girls is far more fascinating to me than a) wondering when Maddux would sign, b) gnashing my teeth because AWad went to the Yankees, c) bitching about steroids, d) blowing up a stupid ball, and e) worrying about Sammy's jock sniffing friend, which is what has passed for Cubs and Baseball news the past 6 weeks.

Is this what it feels like to be a Yankee fan? To sit and stew and fidget until they start playing ball for real?

I know, we haven't won anything yet. That's not really what I'm saying. We have a few holes, one of which cannot be patched due to lack of available material (C), one which cannot be patched due to a paucity of takers for our incumbent (SS), and one which could possibly be filled by a trade involving loads of our fresh young hurlers, but I'm afraid I stand pretty much alone in my willingness to give away a big piece of potential for a (lead-off hitter) now.

So, this is it. All I can do is wait until April, hope nobody gets hurt, and most of all, hopefully the muckrakers from the SF Chronicle will stay the fuck away from the DR until at least next winter.

PS. Chicago TV viewers were treated to an awesome story last night on ABC-7 news, about the murder of Ivan Calderon. Turns out his eldest son is a ruthless gang enforcer in Puerto Rico, and Ivan was shot out of revenge for one of the dozen murders his son is suspected of. Anyway, they showed the funeral procession on the main street of Licey, and not only did they show several of his children by four different women, they showed all of his CARS being pulled down the street on flatbeds.

OMG....how PR Gangsta is THAT?

|

Home