It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Wednesday, March 17


I'm not sure WHAT this means, though

Mark Prior DID throw off of a mound yesterday. Most sources claim that he felt fine during and after his workout. Others claim that he still feels pain, and that the club will make a decision soon whether or not he ends up on the DL.

I truly hope that the sources stirring up shit about the DL are just that, shit-stirrers. I have given the Cubs the benefit of the doubt all along that they are just being cautious during Spring Training, but if he ends up on the DL, then obviously what we have here is a Nagging Problemo. And, as Steve Stone said last night, the road of Baseball is paved with the stories of men who overcompensated due to lower leg problems, and ended up ruining their arms as a result.

If this is in fact the case, then I may have to put on my yellow Chicken Little rainsuit and run around outside waiting for the sky to fall down on us. I truly believe only Injuries can stop us this year, and as a Cub Fan and a Moran, I also truly expect the worst.

|

Home