It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Wednesday, March 10


Not much to talk about

Pretty busy at work today, so I haven't had to chance to work myself into a good lather about anything yet. All the news is on the Todd Bertuzzi incident, which incidentally didn't look all that horrific to me.

If I were King of Hockey? The first thing I would do, is abdicate. Huh? That's not an option? Ok, since this is such a "man's" game, then I would declare "an eye for an eye"...Bertuzzi, you are out until the guy you hit is cleared to return to play, plus 10 games. If he comes back tomorrow, then you're out 11 games. If he can't return until next November, then see you in December. If he is out for good, then so are you.

And, I guess the other news is the congressional hearings on Steroids. So some congressmen and women get all puffed up and indignant, Donald Fehr takes his whipping, and we all feel cleansed. Except that HGH is probably the drug most responsible for the swole up baseball mens, and you can't test that, since HGH runs through all of us naturally. "Well, if someone was using, wouldn't their levels be higher?" Sure. From what I know, there isn't a widely available test to prove that.

It's all public masturbation. I'm glad I got a day job, so I don't have to watch it.

OK, and to conclude, here is one Evan Rachel Wood. She was in the movie "Thirteen", even though she is 17. She played the "better" of the two girls, with the girl who wrote the movie playing the "sluttier" of the two, even though in real life, SHE was the "good" girl. Anyway, I include her, because THIS is what passes for Real HOTT amongst the teenage set these days. I dunno....gimme that there one chick from "American Dreams" with the divot in her forehead...


|

Home