It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Monday, March 15


In the grand scheme of things, this means nothing, but...

There is a movie coming out where Ben Stiller and Jack Black invent an aerosol product that, when sprayed on a dogturd, would dissolve the turd clean away. Stiller pusses out, Black markets the product and makes so so so so so so so so so so so much money.

Anyway, as this pertains to college basketball...if you were to litter my front yard with the biggest turds in NCAA basketball history...Bobby Knight...John Thompson...Dick Vitale...Billy Packer...Bill Walton...Steve Alford...Bruce Pearl...Jim Harrick and his simpleminded son...Dave Bliss...

...then you added Phil Martelli to the fray. I only had enough in my spray can for one turd? I'm pointing it at Phil.

I hope St. Joseph's gets bitch-slapped by 16-seed Liberty, which is run by Jerry Falwell, a big fat dogturd in his own right. Falwell goes against everything that I stand for, and I hate him with every fiber of my being.

That being said, I hope his boys whip the unholy cockyshit out of Phil Martelli and his overrated ballclub.

|

Home