It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Tuesday, March 23


McClain drives himself in as only run in last night's win

Scott McClain, 31, has to make the trip north, doesn't he? Particularly if Prior is on the DL for the first week. Then, what happens if he hits well during his stay? What happens to Hollandsworth or Jose Macias? One of those guys has to go. Since we already have Ramon Martinez as well as Todd Walker, I choose Macias.

I'd rather take a shot at some stud dude that might bash one for us off the bench, rather than have another slap-ass who has to swing from his jock to get it out of the infield dirt. I've already seen the Augie Ojeda movie. I want to see something more like Julio Zuleta. Maybe McClain would do voodoo chants over the bats like Zuleta used to do. That was fun.

|

Home