It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Thursday, March 25


Good Lord

In what qualifies as a major upset to me, Larry the Cable Guy has a website.

I didn't realize they had the internet in Alabama.

Oh, yeah. Yarbage is from them parts, too. My bad.

Actually, I don't know which Southern state Larry's from. For all I know, he's from Dartmouth, NH.

But he's just funny, I don't care who ya are.

UPDATE: a story about the unlikely comeback of PBR, bay-bee, in the Daily Herald.

AND AGAIN: THIS IS JUST WRONG!

|

Home