It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Monday, March 29


Do you prefer "New Order" or "Orgy"

Tell me, how, does it feel, how, should I feel?

Anyway, after the CBS announcers, sideline staff, and the NCAA appointed referees got in line, and took turns deep-throating Coach K, completely oblivious to the fact that Luol Deng and Shelden Williams cut-blocked, gang-tackled, back-climbed and foot-dragged their way to a win Friday night, and after all parties finished gargling Chris Duhon's cum yesterday (yes, he has sore ribs, you told me already, and wasn't he on the 1991 championship team?), basketball season is over in the Sloth household.

Well, except in certain southeast bedrooms, decorated in Laker purple-n-gold.

Anyway, even the five hour orgy of Cub clinchdom on Fox Sports Net last night couldn't distract my mind from wondering how bad Mark Prior is really hurt. Actually, now I really wish I hadn't watched that.

First of all, Clement really pitched well that day. He hasn't approached that all spring. Who honestly thinks that he is just going to turn it on next week?

Next, I wish there was a way to have kept Eric Karros around. He really seems to get it. Unless he told management that he would not have been happy playing behind D. Lee, I think it was a mistake letting him go. Even if he never got out on the field once, you need good guys like him around.

Finally, everywhere you looked, there was....Sammy. No, not Sammy.

Well, yeah, there was Sammy, ok. But I meant Prior! I'm sorry, Dusty or not, and I'm not saying Dusty's not good, because he is. None of this happens, NOTHING, there is NO credibility without Prior.

Dusty might be Phil Jackson, or a Jackson-esque figure. But Prior IS Jordan. Only without the chunky blond hoochies. Besides the one he's married to, of course.

|

Home