It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Friday, March 19


Kate Winslet, underrated

Yep, I said it. So much has been made about how she isn't super-model thin, and sure, she hasn't really been in a GOOD movie, that includes Titanic, but I guess she is just "classically" beautiful, and since she is starring in the new Jim Carrey blockbuster opening tonight, here's your Babe O' The Day, courtesy Celebrity Pictures:



Not on my personal all-time Top Ten, but I imagine her as someone who, when you wake up next to in the morning, doesn't look like aneroxic death warmed over, which is a good thing in my book.

|

Home