It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Monday, February 2


Return of the Moral High Horse

If you are one of the mouth-breathers that called CBS to complain about the half-time show, then please, don't ever come here again. I really don't care to pander to someone who claims that they were "sickened", "outraged", or "offended" by a 1/2 second flash of Janet Jackson's breast.

And, just so you know, let me tell you where I'm coming from.

I hate everything "Janet". I hate Janet Jackson, Janet Reno, Janet Gretkzy, Janet Elway, and it wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out that Oprah, Martha Stewart, and Hilary Clinton are all really named "Janet". This is all due to my last ex-wife, ol' Whats-her-name.

And I also hate Justin Timberlake.

I hate the excess of the Super Bowl, I hate the cheeziness of the halftime show. I also think that this was a planned "event", since Janet has an album coming out. Everyone knows her and Justin "hooked up" at one point, she has admitted in the past to being a "sex addict" a/k/a Nymphomaniac. Everyone knows what kind of whack job her brother is, and her whole family, in fact. This was really, really, really, really, really ill-advised, and you would think they would come up with some other way to attract attention.

It was NO accident. What do YOU usually wear that tears away that eazy? Plus, if you didn't know that you were gonna flash your bumps, then why do you wear the pastie thing over your nip?

All that, and people still complain.

People, you're giving them the attention they crave! Just act like it never happened. Deny them what they want. Now, it's all everyone is talking about. Like none of us have ever seen a boob before...it doesn't take a whole lot of effort to come out here, to the internet, and see pretty much anything you can possibly imagine...for free!

To you, the Least Common Denominator, you have spoken, again, and Janet-n-Justin know how to push your buttons. Don't you feel clever?

|

Home