It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Thursday, February 19


I appreciate all the support I have gotten v. my little problem this morning. I had my blood pressure checked, and it was OK. I just told Jason off big time, because I resent the fact that somehow I am being portrayed as un-family.

But I am NOT removing his link from the site, and I think you SHOULD go read the Clark and Addison Chronicle. He has been around a long time, way before bloghood. He doesn't post often anymore, but when he does, it usually makes sense.

I kind of forgot what kind of person he is, which has been fairly consistent over the years. And I may skip reading him myself, because I think the Cubs Blog Army has become kind of a loose confederation of confederates, and it pisses me off that he doesn't list me with the rest of you.

That's MY problem, emphasis on the my.

|

Home