It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Friday, February 6


We've moved

No, not the blog. My own self. They moved us today to another building about 3 miles west, and it is amazing that by 1:00 today, they were able to hook up my computer, phone, and haul all my Cubs shit over here.

I have windows!! No, not Windows, I've had that piece of shit for years. For the first time since my first job out of college, I actually have an office where I can look out an actual glass window and tell you whether it is raining, sunny, or completely gray and dank, like today.

If the sun's shining where you're at today, just chew my scrote.

Anyway, I was thinking that the Maddux buzz would die down, once the Dodgers jumped into the mix. As I said, I'm fine with him being there. He is building his "dream home" in SoCal, he can golf until his chuckies fall off, and we only see the Dodgers like two series a year.

But now there are reports that the Evil Satanic Fowl are asking some of their higher paid fucksticks to defer money so that the Dog can come there.

Sorry, that just CAN'T happen. Even if we have to wreck our whole salary flexibility for the coming year, that just cannot fucking occur.

Look, I want a World Series more than you. I do. Yep, I sure do. Fuck you, yes I flippin' do. Do you want to take this outside? C'mon, let's go, pussweed...anyway, I do. Real bad.

But I myself, and this is just me, but I would forfeit the chance to do it this year, because I do not want that fucking butt crack to pitch against us with them bloodrag red crows on his chest.

Fortunately, as of now, we still have the highest offer on the table.

Once again, my position: Anywhere but St. Louis.

Suck my flaky, hairy balls, you toothless inbreds.

|

Home