It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Friday, February 27


Signs that some people get it

First, read today's Rick Morrissey, he seems to get it, at least today.

So does Michael Barrett. According to the Daily Herald, he's been having discussions with Ryno about hitting strategy.

Now, I loves me some Ryno. Some of ya might think that discussing hitting with Ryno is like discussing personal discipline with John Daly. I see your POV, but the fact that Barrett is talking about this like, he's never had the opportunity to talk to HOF quality accomplished stars before, maybe there is something to the fact that the Expos are the worst organization ever, and that Barrett will thrive by knowing that he is finally part of something.

That's my hope, because if he goes out this year and hits .208 again, just kiss your playoff dreams buh-bye.

|

Home