It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Monday, February 23


Today's song lyrics, to help you understand

The source for last week's misunderstanding?

I'm blue (da ba dee)
I'm blue (da ba dee)

I have a blue house with a blue window
Blue is the color of all that I wear
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue
Blue are the people here that walk around
Blue like my Corvette it's standing outside
Blue are the words I say and what I think
Blue are the feeling that live inside me

'Cause I aint got nobody to listen: ...
I'm blue (da ba dee)...


I'm blue, dabadee, ad infinitum

I do not swill the blue Kool-Aid, but I do sling the blue news. I honestly don't think a few casual fucks and shits never hurt no-one, but nah, this probably isn't the first place to start if you're a ten-year old struggling to understand the game of baseball, despite the best efforts of MLB to alienate you.

Come back when you're about 14 or so. I'll tickle your fancy.


|

Home