It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Monday, January 19


Write about the Cubs? Love to, but...

I truly am at a loss about what I can say at this point. I didn't go to the LoveFest, I have given up on expecting to see Ivan Rodriguez walk thru the door, and I imagine Maddux/Boras are going to dick CubPlanet around for months.

Because, they can.

And there's nothing Scott Bore-Ass loves more than to show everyone just how powerful and magnificent he thinks he is.

So, now that I actually have a functioning comment system, I would be interested to know what you want me to write about. Maybe there's an angle I haven't touched on, and maybe someone wants to know what a fat, white, bitter, unrefined rumpranger thinks about it.

Then I'll ask Forklift about it, and pass it along to y'all.

Fork, only kidding. We all know that Frank is the tube tester.

|

Home