It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Wednesday, January 14


What the hell am I sposed to do now?

Waiting.

Just waiting to see us screw this one up. For some reason, with each passing moment, I really want to see Mad Dog come back.

Of course, I'm one of those idiots who got all happy when the Ghost of Fergie came back, the Ghost of the Rebel came back, the Ghost of Holtzman, the Big Ghost of Big Daddy Reuschel all came back, and I felt warm and fuzzy.

No, of course I don't think this is THE trade that clinches everything for us. I just think it would be FUN, and after winning, isn't that what it should be about?

Let's see, now what can I do?

I can sing...

My milkshake brings all da boys to da yahd
they're like, it's better than ya'lls
damn right, it's better than ya'lls
I can teacha
but I'd hafta chaahge
(Ding!)
la-la la-la-luuuuh...


Dammit! This is killin' me...

|

Home