It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Monday, January 19


Thanks, T

I saw a license plate today that read: THNKS T 1....and memories of a happier time enveloped me...

To my friend Stan, best man at wedding #1, Godfather of my eldest son, who currently holds me on his "pay no mind" list...anyway, he was the one who invented "Thanks, T", as far as I know.

You know, on the 'A-Team', where B.A. always had a keen sense of the obvious? Like when the team was surrounded by heavily armed enemies? B.A. would mutter "Those guys got guns!" Thanks, T. Maybe Murdock would be spurting blood from a gunshot wound in the shoulder. "Murdock, you got shot!" Thanks, T. While driving the awesome Van, he would quite purposefully run over someone else's pathetic little vehicle. "I think I hit a bump!"

Thanks, T. So that became the de facto saying whenever someone stated the painfully obvious.

"This bar has a five-dollar cover. It won't leave us much drinking money." Thanks, T.

"I see that cop car behind us has his lights on. I think he wants us to pull over."

"I think I have puke on my shirt."

"Those girls do NOT want to dance with us."

"I think I'm getting fat."

Thanks, T.

|

Home